Quilting - Baltimore album - Corded quilting - Crazy quilting
Hawaiian quilt - Nakshi kantha Patchwork - Provencal quilts - Quilt art
This successful Chinese medicine textbook covers the theory of traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture, and discusses in detail the use of acupuncture points and the principles of treatment. The material is based on rigorous reference to ancient and modern Chinese texts, and explains the application of theory in a Western practice context.
The new edition features new and updated material, including discussion of 50 additional acupuncture points and more patterns. A redesigned layout complements the accessible writing style and makes the material even easier to follow. Plus, an accompanying CD-ROM contains over 750 self-testing questions in a variety of formats.
- The actions and functions of acupuncture points are thoroughly discussed, both from the classics and from the author's own experience.
- English style and terminology makes material easy to follow.
- Comprehensive text contains everything students need for a complete introduction to the theory of acupuncture and Chinese medicine.
- Theory is combined with an in-depth acupuncture section.
- Concepts are clearly explained, including those that are complex and obscure material.
- Logical, sequential organization builds from basic theoretical concepts, through functions of individual organs, to disease categories, and the appropriate use of points.
- Authored by Giovanni Maciocia, one of the Western world's leading authorities on Chinese medicine.
Paper Piercing Articles
Paper Piercing Books